All winter, I take pictures of snow creations, documenting the construction and the gradual demise of these monuments to impermenence. If taking pictures of snowmen has taught me anything, it's that people regard you as highly suspicious for taking pictures of snowmen. Some will ask what you're doing, others tell you to get away from their snow property. It's strange how possessive people can be over flakes of solidified water...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Million Snowman March


Compliments of the Onion:

The Million Snowman March...who says Jesse Jackson doesn't care about white people?









I usually hate to hear crackers complain, but in this case, I'll make an exception.




We shall overcome....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm charmed. Love these.

3/19/2006 03:59:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home