All winter, I take pictures of snow creations, documenting the construction and the gradual demise of these monuments to impermenence. If taking pictures of snowmen has taught me anything, it's that people regard you as highly suspicious for taking pictures of snowmen. Some will ask what you're doing, others tell you to get away from their snow property. It's strange how possessive people can be over flakes of solidified water...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Snow kitty


We haven't had much snow, but luckily I took a lot of photos earlier in the winter. This critter is long gone by now.....but he still stalks me in my dreams.

But he was a titan in his time, seven feet of feline imposition.




Check out the tail and the collar. I love the attention to detail. It would be an honor to feel its' razor-sharp, bacteria-infested claws slicing my eyes out.

It would beat dying on the toilet, at any rate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home